Lance Rogers, Managing Partner
Lance Rogers is the founding partner of Rogers & Associates, LLC. Originally from Miami, Florida, Lance is a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania, B.A., and holds a Master's Degree in Government Administration from the Fels Center of Government at the University of Pennsylvania. Following graduation from Northwestern University School of Law in Chicago, Lance served as a federal law clerk during a two-year clerkship for the Honorable Clarence C. Newcomer in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
Following his clerkship, Lance was elected to Lower Merion Township's Board of Commissioners where he served a four year term. Prior to starting the firm, Lance practiced law as a litigation associated at Dechert, LLP, a Philadelphia-based international law firm, and then at Pepper Hamilton LLP, a national multi-practice law firm.
Lance is a member of the Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Arizona Bar Associations. His practice includes a wide-variety of legal matters including litigation, corporate law and real estate. Lance has been selected to serve as general counsel to a number of national and international corporations. He serves on the Board of Directors of Main Line School Night and Rosemont College's Business Advisory Board. Lance is a licensed FAA pilot and is an avid NFL fan. Lance and his wife, Nina, are the proud parents of their son, Jackson.
Resume and Accolades
- Township Commissioner, Lower Merion, Pennsylvania
- Member of the New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Arizona State Bar Associations
- Two-year Federal law clerk for the Honorable Clarence C. Newcomer, Eastern District Pennsylvania
- Former Internal Auditor and Legislative Liaison for the City of Norwalk, Connecticut
- White House Intern
- B.A. Political Science and Communications, University of Pennsylvania
- Masters of Government Administration, Fels Center for Government, University of Pennsylvania
- J.D., Northwestern University School of Law